Do you love Fairy Tales? Mythology? Fantasy?
Join us for our 2020 Summer Reading Program. More information and a list of programs (coming soon):
The benefits of summer reading programming for children:
- Children are motivated to read.
- Children develop positive attitudes about reading, books, and the library.
- Children maintain their reading skills during summer vacation.
- Children have access to experiences that further their sense of discovery.
- Children have access to experiences through which they can learn to work cooperatively.
Everyone needs inspiration, and tales of heroic deeds often fit this bill. From armor clad knights, to superheroes, to our military veterans, here are some books in our catalog that may inspire and engage you on your own hero’s journey.