Imagine a fire and a mother who runs into the burning building to rescue her daughter. Then imagine both in the hospital unconscious, meeting as spirits and able to follow everyone from family to those they suspect of starting this fire. As the book continues, the plot thickens until the very end when the perpetrator is finally revealed. Of course, we don’t want to give too much away so we’ll stop there, but it’s a psychological novel that we think Jodi Picoult fans will really enjoy!
You also might like:
- Sister by Rosamund Lupton
- If I Stay by Gayle Foreman
- The Uninvited Guests by Sadie Jones
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver