When Kendra and Seth go to stay at their grandparents’ estate, they discover that it is a sanctuary for magical creatures and that a battle between good and evil is looming.
Goodreads – Browse hundreds of reviews of Fablehaven by fellow readers.
Through the Looking Glass Children’s Book Reviews – “Review of Audio Book” by Marya Jansen-Gruber
Kirkus’ Review – Reviewed on Aug 1 2006
Author’s Website – http://brandonmull.com
Want to read the rest of the series?
- Rise of the Evening Star (#2)
- Grip of the Shadow Plague (#3)
- Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary (#4)
- Keys to the Demon Prison (#5)
Want more fantasy titles similar to Fablehaven, try…
- The Sisters Grimm series by Michael Buckley — Begin with The Fairy-Tale Detectives
- The Inkworld Trilogy by Cornelia Funke — Start with Inkheart
- The Last Dragon Chronicles by Chris d’Lacey — Start with The Fire Within