Did you read Tina Fey’s hilarious memoir, Bossypants, last year? Are you looking for more laughs from female comediennes to help you get through the upcoming hot desert summer? Good news! There are more great reads out now from funny ladies and I’m not talking about just more from Chelsea Handler (though we do love her, too).
- Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson (aka The Bloggess)
- How to be a Woman by Caitlin Moran
- Girl Walks into a Bar…Comedy Calamities, Dating Disasters, and a Midlife Miracle by Rachel Dratch
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
- Seriously…I’m Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres
- If You Ask Me (And Of Course You Won’t) by Betty White
Also check out the works of these wonderfully witty women:
- Laurie Notaro
- Sloane Crosley
- Jen Lancaster - Look for her latest, Jeneration X, out soon!
- Samantha Bee
- Chelsea Handler
- Kathy Griffin
- Nora Ephron
We’ll keep you up-to-date on more books like these on our Pinterest Board: Funny Ladies – Be sure to follow us!
For even more humorous memoirs and essays, check out this printable readalikes list for Bossypants.
Are we missing your favorite funny lady? Tell us in the comments!